Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Holy Communion Rosaries

Hi, everyone... I just want to tell everyone I have added some First Communion Rosaries to the store.

The pieces come in gold-plate and silver-plate. Like other personalized rosaries, you can choose both the "Hail Mary" beads, as well as the "Our Father" beads. These rosary sets feature a full-color center with the Eucharist Cup, grapes and bread. They also feature a Pardon Crucifix. I chose the Pardon Crucifix because of its meaning. First Communicants will be participating in their first confession, and I thought the Pardon Crucifix would be a great compliment. The back of the Crucifix has the words: "Father Forgive Them".

There is an example of one rosary I did recently for someone at my church. She wanted a rosary that featured the usual Crystal beads most First Holy Communion rosaries for girls use, but to make it more unique and personal, she used the girl's birthstone color for the "Our Father" beads. As a special request, the bead caps are made using gold-plated green cloisonne bead caps. These bead caps are not available in the store. Fortunately, if you like it made this way, you can email me a special request; however, the bead caps are only available in these colors...
Gold-plate: Green
Silver-plate: Red or Blue.

I do have another First Communion Set I will try to get listed in the next couple of days. This set features a Eucharistic Cup as the center and a crucifix which also features a Eucharistic Cup. These will also be available in gold or silver tone and totally customizable for your First Communicant!

To check out these new rosary additions, click here http://www.sacredheartblessings.com/servlet/the-Rosaries-cln-Sacramental/Categories

No comments:

Post a Comment