Tuesday, August 18, 2009

www.sacredheartblessings.com DOWN

Hi, y'all!

I am sorry to inform everyone www.sacredheartblessings.com is currently experiencing down time. It was my understanding ProStores was handling certain things when they decided to change their ecommerce format. Because of this miscommunication between them and me, the store is down.

I am working to get it back up as soon as possible.

If you are looking for a specific handmade rosary you have seen in the store, please email me at paws4critters@aol.com.

If you are looking for a handmade rosary to purchase, please visit my Bonanzle booth at www.bonanzle.com/booths/sacredheartrosaries.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I am working hard to get this problem fixed and have the site up and running again soon.

Thanks for your support and patronage!
God bless!
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment